Selecting the Correct Grip:
1. Determine your cable O.D.
- 2. Find the grip size that encompasses your cable O.D.
- 3. Whenever possible, use a closed mesh that assembles over the cable end. If the cable end is not available, use a split mesh.
- 4. Where available, select an eye style that suits your needs.
- 5. Estimate the tension to be put on the grip, establish the working load you require and compare this to the listed approx. breaking strength of the grip to ensure that the grip will be strong enough.