Hole Products Global Sales: 1.888.465.1569
World class tooling, soil sampling, groundwater sampling & assessment systems, field accessories, and much more. Backed by Hole Products leading distribution, service and support network.
Auger tools, rods and subs, casing, bits, pvc, stainless steel, sampling & monitoring equipment, drilling fluids, grouts, accessories and more.
From HDD drill rods, bits, and sonde housings, to hard rock systems, pullback equipment, drilling fluids, and HDPE pipe; we have it all. One stop for all of your HDD tooling needs.
A complete line of core retrieval systems, diamond products, sonic tooling, rc tooling rods & casing, drilling fluids, accessories and more.
A complete offering of rotary drilling products and accessories to service air, mud, and reverse circulation rotary drilling operations.
We offer more than just a complete line of sonic rods, casing, core barrels, bits, and accessories. We offer on-site solutions you just can’t find anywhere else.
Surface set bits are available in all standard industry sizes, with a variety of design options.
Options include multiple crown profiles, waterway options, diamond sizes and diamond grades.
Please contact a Hole Products sales representative for specific details and assistance ordering surface set bits.
1. Size - Surface set bits are available in all standard industry sizes.
2. Click here to view Crown Profile - SR= semi round, PC= pilot crown, and STP= step crown. Others crown options available.
3. Gauge - Standard, reaming shell and oversized options available.
4. Click here to view Waterway Configurations
5. Waterways Option - Custom waterway widths and number of waterways are available.
6. Stones Per Carat (SPC) - Standard available spc ranges include 10/15, 15/25, 25/35, 35/45 and 45/55 (custom
options available). Smaller diamonds recommended for harder formations, and larger diamond in softer formations.
7. Diamond Grade - Hole Products surface set bits are offered as PG (standard), AA, or AAA grade diamonds. Higher
grade diamonds are recommended for harder formations.
Diamond Size - Diamond size or SPC is to be determined by the formation encountered. Smaller diamonds are used in moderate hardness conditions, and larger diamonds are used in soft to very soft conditions.
|SURFACE SET BIT SELECTION GUIDE|
|ROCK TYPE||APPROXIMATE |
|SURFACE SET DIAMOND BITS|
|Conglomerate, Hard Shale||Very Abrasive|
|Clay, Gypsum, Potash, Talc||Very Soft|
|Limestone, Marl, Peridotite, Granite, |
Serpentine, Shale, Weathered
|Diabase, Dolomite, Pegmatite, Sandstone, Schist, Siltstone||Medium Hard|
Copyright © Hole Products 2016 | Site Map